I currently ship twice a week. Maybe three times if a lot more orders come in.
Please understand that the amount of days quoted online will kick in once it has entered the USPS system.
When running a storewide sale, shipments may take longer to prepare for shipping.
If you live in a country that has not been added to my options, please email me directly and I will most likely be able to ship to you!
While I sincerely hope it all fits you like a dream, it is completely understandable that making an online purchase is always a leap of faith and sometimes does not not quite make the cut. Thank you for giving it a try and I hope I can assist you with another size, color and style.
Here are some guidelines to help ensure a smooth process with returns and exchanges.
While we do not cover the cost of items being shipped back to us, we do cover the cost of a replacement being sent back to you.
- All items bought at full retail price are returnable for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- All items bought with a special promotion discount codes (over 10%) are exchangeable for store credit within 30 days.
- Items marked FINAL SALE are final.
- All intimates are final sales.
Before sending anything back, please make sure your return/s are applicable for a return/exchange.
Initiate your return by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline 'RETURN'. This way I will know to keep an eye out for it. Here you can also ask me questions and let me know if you want me to hold anything for you while your shipment is in transit.
Fill out the Return Request Form I have sent along with the order and send the package to:
403-B Swift Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Once a refund is issued you will receive an email confirmation and the money will be back in your account within 3-7 days.
- If I issue you a store credit I will email you with all the needed info to redeem it.
- Please send clothing in perfectly unused condition with all tags intact (yes... I can tell if it has been worn and laundered and may depending on the situation charge a laundering fee if the garment comes back with deodorant stains or smelling strongly of chemical perfume or body odor… As you would probably not love receiving your order in such state either ;) Thank you so much for your kind consideration and understanding. xox
The shipment needs to be postmarked no later than 30 days after purchase.
In-person pickups & In-person returns
Many people ask me if they can pick up their shipment/ return it to my warehouse to save on shipping. Good question. Sometimes, I can accommodate this request, and sometimes, it is more complex.
I do not have regular/ predictable store hours, so coordinating individual pick-ups and drop-offs can be time-consuming and tedious.
Driving to my warehouse might cost you a similar amount in gas, so why not just have it shipped? If you live around the corner or still prefer to meet up and our coordinations flow with enough ease and grace… we can try :)
Being primarily an online business allows me to exist through these times. This way, I can manage my time and sanity without too many ins and outs. My shipping setup is lovely and efficient. I use all decomposable materials. I have an angel USPS guy named Ray who picks up the shipments directly from my warehouse.
Sadly I do not have a mailbox accessible to the public for drop offs. But it is okay to drop it off with my neighbor at SIGNAGE & ARTWORKS next door at 403-C. Mardeen is a sweet woman, willing to receive a drop-off occasionally, and her biz has more regular store hours. 10-6 during biz days. Irregularities may occur. Always message me to let me know you are choosing this route.